Air Jordan 23 Retro "Trophy Room" Raffle Info
Limited to 5,000 pairs worldwide, the Air Jordan 23 "Trophy Room" is both a milestone piece to the Jordan legacy and a tribute to Michael Jordan's son Marcus Jordan with the recent launch of his Jordan-only sneaker boutique. This unique model was originally designed by Tinker Hatfield and showcases a hand-stitched premium suede upper with a full-length internal bootie, dual density sock liner and Nu-Foam collar for the highest potential of comfort and stability. The midsole is a single compression moulded Phylon midsole with a carbon fibre/acrylic weave shanks plate rest on a full length Zoom Air-Sole unit. A rare commemorative piece for both individuals, the Air Jordan 23 Trophy Room has arrived.
PLEASE READ THE RULES CAREFULLY
- The raffle open to customers who are able to pick up the shoes in person only.
- The raffle winners will have the opportunity to purchase a pair of Air Jordan 4 Retro Premium "Trophy Room" their selected size. Sizes 8-13 available. Retail $365 CAD.
- ONE ENTRY per customer, multiple entries will not be accepted
- Raffle ends Friday May 27th 5pm
- All winners will be picked by a random selection method and will be contacted via phone or e-mail. Winners must pick up their shoes Saturday May 28th before end of day. Please ensure you bring valid I.D when you pick up your shoes.
- Customers can follow the link below to sign up