Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG "Banned" Raffle Info MARKHAM ONLY
The one to rule them all, the Air Jordan 1 has finally returned with the authentic treatment it deserves. The “Banned”, “Bred”, “OG”, whichever name you wish, the Air Jordan 1 launched its way into the history books after a hefty fine of $5,000 was placed on Nike for violating the NBA’s uniform code. However, the principle greatly outweighed the price and only added to the mystique that is the Air Jordan 1. In 2016, Air Jordan has given the upper a genuine premium leather upper with the Nike Air on the tongue and wings logo on the side, which stays faithful to the original that started it all.
The Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG "Banned" will be available through via raffle exclusively at our Markham location.
PLEASE READ THE RULES CAREFULLY
- The raffle open to customers who are able to pick up the shoes in person only.
- The raffle winners will have the opportunity to purchase a pair of Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG "Banned" in their selected size. Sizes 8-13 available.
- ONE ENTRY per customer, multiple entries will not be accepted
- Raffle ends Begins Wednesday August 31st and ends Friday September 2nd at 5pm EST.
- All winners will be picked by a random selection method and will be contacted via phone or e-mail to arrange pickup. Please ensure you bring valid I.D when you pick up your shoes.
- Customers can enter IN STORE ONLY at our Markham location