Air Jordan 3 Retro "Tinker Hatfield" 03.24.18 Release Info
Once just a sketch in Tinker Hatfield’s concepts is now made into a reality 30 years down the road to celebrate the 30th of the 3’s fantastic run. The Air Jordan 3 Retro “Tinker” NRG shows off a newly added swoosh to the original Air Jordan 3 silhouette with white, grey and black elephant print leather to form the uppers. Hits of red are placed at the eyelets, Jumpman at the tongue and heel patch. Cushioning is covered by the visible air-sole units at the heel and encapsulated forefoot cushioning.
- The shoes will be releasing via on-sight raffle at Yorkville/Markham locations.
- Raffle tickets will be handed out at 12PM on March 24, 2018 at BOTH locations, while ticket supplies last.
- Capsule will pick the first winner. The first winner will then proceed pick the second winner and so on via raffle random selection.
- Just because you are first in line to get a raffle ticket does not mean you are guaranteed a pair of shoes.
- If the following rules are not met, Capsule reserves the right to cancel the release.